Jun 27, 2007
WARNING… THIS IS A NEW CATTY SPOILER! DO NOT READ ON IF YOU WANT TO BE SURPRISED!!!
I thought I would share some of my first impressions and favorite sets. These will probably go on my first order although that seems to change hourly at this point! LOL!
1. Batty for You – this is a Halloween set of 8 stamps. They are all circle images that can be punched out with the 1 3/8″ circle punch. There are words around the outside and a different Halloween image (pumpkin, Frankenstein, skull, bat, spider, cat, Dracula, and ghost) inside each.
2. Big on Christmas – set of 3 Christmas/Winter words (Noel, Happy Holidays, Let it Snow). The letters are outline letters and one of the letters in each word is replaced with a character. For example, the ‘a’ in Happy Holidays is replaced with a Christmas tree image.
3. Boatloads of Love – set of 7 modeling Loads of Love only with a boat. The large boat pulls a smaller boat that you fill with the accessories. This is one of my favorite sets in the catty!
4. Big Flowers & Little Flowers – these are 2 different sets modeled after Big and Little pieces with a flower theme instead. Super cute!
5. Garden Whimsy & matching jumbo wheel – set of 8 bold images (butterfly, flower, ladybugs, snail, and 2 sentiments). The images are polka dotted/dashed in patterns. It’s hard to explain, but definitely a must-have for me!
6. Short & Sweet – set of 12 (6 sentiments and 6 coordinating images). The sentiments are in the same type of cursive font as Warm Words. They look like they are small enough to be punched out with the word window punch. The sentiments are thank you, wish big, welcome baby, very merry, best wishes, and love you. Each sentiment has a coordinating image (i.e. welcome baby has a baby pin and love you has a heart).
7. Sealed with a Kiss & matching Kisses Wheel – set of 6 postage inspired set. Most of the images are outline which really appeals to me. I love to color! The matching wheel is all outline X’s and O’s with hearts in the middle of the O’s.
8. Refuge and Strength – a beautiful religious set with a cross and several sentiments. A few sentiments in the set: “God is, and all is well.” “In those times I can’t seem to find God, I rest in the assurance that He knows how to find me.”
1. Designer Papers – there are so many that appeal to me so I’m a happy camper. My first order will probably include Creepy Crawly (Halloween themed papers in black and orange), Wintergreen (same patterns from the Holiday mini last year in different color combo), Cerise (same patterns as Au Chocolate but in red), Cutie Pie (looks like Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Rose Red, Certainly Celery in flower, striped, and polka dot patterns).
2. Photo corner punch – looks like two different sizes of photo corners in one punch.
3. Scallop circle punch – who doesn’t want this!?
4. Build a Brad kit – comes in Antique Brass or Pewter with 24 brads and acrylic bubbles.
5. Double stitched ribbon – 3/8″ double stitched ribbon comes in 15 yard spools in all the In Colors. I will probably get Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi to start.