Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for stopping by yesterday for the last day of the party! Wasn’t that an awesome prize!? Another big thanks to Joy & Daisy from Eclectic Paperie for their generous party prize donation! The lucky winner is:
Lori Mueller who left this comment:
OMG!! What a great finale prize selection! I’ve had a blast following and entering each day during your celebration week. I just received a large order from Joy & Daisy…and absolutely love it all! Thank you so much for all of your dedication to enabling us creators (LOL!…Well, actually Taylor enabled me to place an order!) Tons of ((HUGS)) to Taylor and Eclectic Paperie!
Lori, you’ve got something more to be thankful for today! Please email me at email@example.com
with your snail mail address and I’ll get your prize mailed out to you after the holiday weekend! I’ve had so much fun celebrating with you over the past week and I hope you’ll keep stopping by my blog in the future… here’s hoping for another million! 🙂
Every Thanksgiving I enjoy writing a list of things that I’m thankful for. I have so much to be thankful for and I’ve found that writing each one down is a humbling experience. It really helps me reflect on all the blessings of the past year and it’s fun to look back and read lists from the past. I decided to share some of my list with you. Some things are silly and playful and others are offered in all seriousness. I hope you make time to reflect on everything you’re thankful for this Thanksgiving. (((HUGS)))
1. I am thankful for my husband who loves me, supports my dreams, pitches in with the cooking and cleaning, appreciates my sarcastic humor, and brings me donuts in bed on Saturday mornings.
2. I am thankful for my health and the health of people I love.
3. I am thankful for parents who seek God’s will and teach me to do the same.
4. I am thankful for sisters. I am blessed with not just one, but two. I can’t imagine life without “sister moments.”
5. I am thankful for friends… stamping friends, church friends, work friends, blogging friends, and friends I’ve never even met.
6. I am thankful for our home.
7. I am thankful for God’s grace (He knows I need it!).
8. I am thankful for in-laws who love me… many people aren’t that lucky.
9. I am thankful for turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, sweet potato pie, scalloped corn, mandarin orange salad, homemade bread, and pumpkin pie. I can taste it already!
10. I am thankful for days when I get to sleep late underneath our warm, fluffy, down blanket.
11. I am thankful for laughter. So on that note, I’ll leave you with a few Thanksgiving funnies! *giggle*