Mar 23, 2017
Happy day to you! We hope you have been enjoying the fun projects we’ve been sharing all week in celebration of Easter and Spring because we’ve been so excited to share them with you! It’s Day 3 and today we’ve got a trio of tags to share with you from designer extraordinaire Melody Rupple. A handmade tag is such a terrific way to dress up an Easter treat and she’s created some real darlings. And we’ve got a FREE Inspiration Sheet download with step-by-step instructions and a supply list to help you re-create them! Check them out…
- Stamp the images from the Tag-a-Long Easter stamp set and color with Copic Markers. Die cut the images with the coordinating Tag-a-Long Easter dies.
- Use the Build a Tag 3 die to cut the tag from Rainbow Brights and center scalloped rectangle from Sugar Cube cardstock.
- Use a stencil brush to add background color to the rectangle using the coordingating TE Ink.
- Attach the center scallop rectangle to the center of the tag. Using foam adhesive, attach the stamped images to the tag.
- Stamp the sentiment with corrdinating TE Ink and die-cut with Build a Tag 3 strip. Adhere.
- String twine through the hole at the top of the tag.
- Embellish the tags with round Enamel Shapes as shown.
FREE EasterTags Inspiration Sheet Download