Mar 30, 2017
Hello there, crafty friends! It’s our last day of our Easter Treats share and we are finishing up with a darling project from Creative Team Member Jean Manis, who has created bitty tags to dress up sweet treats in no time. With step-by-step instructions below, you’ll be having a blast creating these tags (and don’t forget to download your FREE Inspiration Sheet!) Check it out…
These cute little tags Jean put together were a breeze with our Easter Treat Toppers and a lot of fun spring colored cardstock! She tied them onto store-bought chocolate boxes and is going to have a ball handing these out at Easter brunch!
- Water Taffy, Granny Smith, and Strawberry Milkshake card- stock. Trim away stems and bloom, glue onto Salt Water Taffy die cut. Assemble with Potato Chip circle background and Sugar Cube bloom.
- Die cut Easter Treat Topper with bunny image from Sugar Cube and Salt Water Taffy cardstock. Trim away Sug- ar Cube bunny, glue onto Salt Water Taffy die cut. Assem- ble with Granny Smith circle background and Strawberry Milkshake bloom. Die cut heart from Strawberry Milkshake cardstock with smallest die in Heart Stacklets set and glue to bunny.
- Die cut Easter Treat Topper with butter y image from Sugar Cube, Potato Chip and Strawberry Milkshake card- stock. Inlay Potato Chip and Strawberry Milkshake pieces into Sugar Cube butter y die cut; tape on back to hold pieces in place.
- Assemble with Salt Water Taffy circle back-ground and Granny Smith bloom.
- Die cut Easter Treat Topper with chick and egg image from Sugar Cube, Potato Chip, Granny Smith and Strawberry Milk- shake cardstock. Trim away chick and egg, glue onto Straw- berry Milkshake die cut. Inlay zig-zag piece cut from Granny Smith cardstock. Glue small pieces of Oreo and Candy Corn cardstock to back of chick for eyes and beak. Assemble with Salt Water Taffy circle background and Potato Chip bloom.
To create sentiments:
Score and fold 2 1/2” x 5” strip of Sugar Cube cardstock in half. Place Stitched Circle Stacklet die just off of fold so that the top of the circle is not cut. Stamp sentiment from Bunny Tails & Happy Trails with Oreo ink. Glue Tag Reinforcements to outside of folded sentiments. Attach to back of Bloomin’ Stacklet die-cut. Tie tags on treats with twine.
Thank you for joining us for our Easter Treat share! Have a joyful Spring!
FREE Treat Tags Inspiration Sheet Download