Mar 27, 2017
Happy Monday! We aren’t huge fans of Mondays (who is?), but when we’re inspired by creative cuteness, it gets us through the day! Last week was the first of our two-week Easter treats share with darling projects from our Creative Team, including today’s from designer Kim Singdahlsen, kicking off four more days of Easter/Spring fun! Today she’s sharing a project that you’ll want for every Easter basket you give away and for your convenience, we’ve got a FREE downloadable Inspiration Sheet! Check it out…
With the help of our Somebunny Loves You stamp set and coordinating dies, Kim created these adorable little treats that are just perfect for Easter basket stuffing! Our Stitched Bracket Stacklets make for easy package toppers that really wow!
- Cut the Bracket Notecard from Cupcake for the pink treats and from Sprinkles for the blue treats.
- Cut the Stitched Bracket from Sugar Cube. Stamp the sentiment as shown.
- Stamp the chick and frog (or any of the other cute animals). Color, die-cut and adhere with dimensional adhesive as shown.
- Using the plaid patterns from the Double the Joy paper pack and the narrow bow from Mini Mix & Match Bows, create bows for the bottom of the notecard. Adhere.
- Adhere a trio of coordinating sequins for embellishment.
- Fill the treat bag with treats! Fold the top in slightly, then fold it over and tape shut. Adhere inside the bracket notecard and adhere the notecard closed. Tip: For extra security of your treat bags, staple the bracket notecard closed over the top of the folded treat bag. Use the bow to hide your staple!
FREE Somebunny Loves You Inspiration Sheet Download