Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Hey, crafty friends! I am back again today for more inspiration to share for the November mini release! Today, it’s all about the new Designer Dangles products. If you missed what’s happening for this November mini release, here’s a quick run down of the new products that you can purchase right now in the Taylored Expressions webstore:
- Yesterday we shared about the new Tag Team – Christmas kit to create quick and cute tags for your gifts this holiday season.
- New additions to our Designer Dangles collection that are perfect for creating special holiday gifts for loved ones. Our fans have been asking us for new earring designs and they are finally here!
- And last, but not least, a new All Tucked In – Christmas stamp set that coordinates with the previously released All Tucked In products for creating sweet little boxes for treats or gifts.
Okay, let’s get started with the new Designer Dangles products that we know so many of you have been waiting for! All of the Designer Dangles die collections feature our mixed media dies. These Mixed-Media dies are specially designed to cut through a variety of materials, including our Craft Leather and TE 100% Wool Designer Felt (sold separately). Just cut out your designs and loop them onto earring wires for an on-trend look.
First up is one of our new earring designs with the Designer Dangles – Go Round die collection. This die collection features four circle sizes that you can layer up or use on their own for your earring creations.
Kelly Lunceford layered up several circles using the Designer Dangles – Go Round dies for this pair of earrings using one of the new Craft Leather colors from the Trendy Colorful collection. I love how she combined the new color with the cork Craft Leather and finished off with a bit of shine using a metallic bronze and black Craft Leather.
Just by swapping out a few colors of Craft Leather and adding a layer die cut with the new 100% Wool Designer Felt- Leopard, Kelly gave this pair of earrings a completely different look and feel. Just think of all of the different looks and styles that you will be able to create!
Our new Designer Dangles – Pinch Me dies are designed to punch two tiny holes at the top of the upside-down teardrop shapes to allow you to pinch your material together and create the trendiest shape in handmade earrings.
Susan Block created a design duo using the new 100% Designer Felt – Camouflage and the mocha and black buffalo plaid from the Craft Leather – Buffalo Plaid collection die cut using the Designer Dangles – Pinch Me dies. I love Susan’s details like the dangling bead strand detail on the camouflage earrings and how she layered the two teardrop sizes on the buffalo plaid pair.
Jen Shults gave her earrings a softer and more casual look using the seafoam Craft Leather from the Trendy Colorful collection paired with the metallic gold Craft Leather die cut with the Designer Dangles – Pinch Me dies. I could see myself wearing this pair of earrings every day!
Your earring designs are limitless with the new Designer Dangles – Modern Mix & Match dies. With a variety of circles, half-circles and a triangle all designed to link together with Jump Rings (sold separately), these are especially fun to use with multiple colors and patterns.
Gayatri Murali went bright and bold by combining several different shapes from the Designer Dangles – Modern Mix & Match dies. She used the harvest gold color from the Craft Leather – Trendy Colorful collection along with the mocha and black buffalo plaid from the Craft Leather – Buffalo Plaid collection and a black Craft Leather.
Kelly Lunceford used the Designer Dangles – Modern Mix & Match dies to create a more natural look for her earring design. She used the dusty rose color from the Craft Leather – Trendy Colorful collection and paired with with the cork and gold Craft Leather colors.
Susan Block went for color and shine by die cutting the shapes for her earring designs using the new 100% Wool Designer Felt – Rainbow with the Designer Dangles – Modern Mix & Match dies. I think a pair of earring like these would brighten up anyone’s day!
If you’re making Designer Dangles to give as gifts or sell, the Designer Dangles – Earring Card is about to make your life a whole lot easier! This pretty bracket-edged die cuts out a small card that is ideal for displaying the earrings you’ve made, and if you need to display your finished creations on a rack, you can use the included hang tab die, as well.
Noriko Fairchild went all of out with her earring creating and then used the Designer Dangles – Earring Card dies to use as part of her gift packaging. She stamped different tone on tone images onto the earring cards to coordinate with her earring designs to step up the look!
If you want to keep things classic and simple, it’s so easy to coordinate your Designer Dangles – Earring Card with your earring designs by finding a cardstock color to compliment them, like Kelly Lunceford did here.
Now that you have seen the new earring design possibilities, how about a closer look at the new Craft Leather and Designer Felt options?
First up are the new Craft Leathers:
- Our Craft Leather – Trendy Colorful brings a palette of pretty colors with subtle texture and a matte finish to your designs, and is perfect to use with any of the Designer Dangles dies (sold separately). Includes one sheet each of pebbled craft leather in sea foam, dusty rose, harvest gold and steel gray.
- Use Craft Leather – Buffalo Plaid with any of the Designer Dangles dies (sold separately) to create fun earrings with a cozy pattern for fall or winter. Includes one sheet each of craft leather in red and black buffalo plaid, charcoal and black buffalo plaid, cream and black buffalo plaid and mocha and black buffalo plaid.
And finally for today are the new 100% Wool Designer Felt options:
- The new 100% Designer Felt – Camouflage is perfect for making fun crafts that blend in with any decor.
- Take a walk on the wild side with TE’s 100% Wool Designer Felt- Leopard.
- Add colorful sparkle to all your crafts with TE’s 100% Wool Designer Felt – Rainbow.
Our high quality felt cuts perfectly with clean, smooth edges using TE’s Mixed-Media dies in a standard die-cutting machine, or with any thin steel die using an electronic die-cutting machine.
Don’t forget that right now, when you purchase 4 or more Designer Dangles products (new or previously released) you will receive 15% off each of them. Click below to check out the new products and take advantage of the sale!
Click on the TE Creative Team members below to see the earring design inspiration that they all have to share with you using the new Designer Dangles products. Thank you so much for stopping by again today and make plans to stop back again tomorrow for more about the new All Tucked In – Christmas stamp set!