Sep 20, 2007
My wonderful friend Pegi sent me the new Basic Grey Mellow Collection right before we moved and I haven’t had a chance to use it yet (what a crime!). So during my Sunday afternoon stamping session I thought I’d bring it out and see what happened. Since the release of Beautiful Blooms at PaperTrey I’ve wanted to use it again and just haven’t had time. I thought these two would make a great pair! The flowers are stamped in Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, and Cranberry Crisp. I off-stamped the flower and then stamped the outline in full ink over the top. I love how easy it is to line up the acrylic stamps. I was able to get the outline almost perfect every time! The leaves are stamped in Certainly Celery and the leaf outlines are stamped in Always Artichoke. I distressed the image with Chocolate Chip and sponged in a bit of the green, orange, and red in the background as well. The image and sentiment are popped up on dimensionals and I had a leftover bit of chocolate satin ribbon to go underneath the image. Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a fabulous day!
Oh… and before I forget… I’ve been tagged by Laura and Kristi! I’ve had fun reading everybody’s answers… let’s see if mine turn out to be funny!
1. YOUR ROCKSTAR NAME (first pet, current car): Stanley Altima
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie): Vanilla Sugar
3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name): TVAN
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Black Cat
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Jean Grand Island
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name): VANTA
7. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink, & add “the”): The Pink Margarita
8. YOUR NASCAR NAME (first names of your Grandfathers): Ed Lawrence
9. YOUR STRIPPER NAME (favorite perfume, favorite candy): Clinique Hot Tamales
10. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (Mother’s & Father’s middle names): Sue Edwin